at \\death-server 09:30 /next:4-Nov-23 start-deathcon.ps1
DEATHCon is an online AND in-person hands-on conference for Detection Engineers And Threat Hunters. The event date is 4 and 5 November 2023
Tickets are available here: https://deathcon.ticketspice.com/deathcon2023
We had a lot of fun with the event in 2022 and plan more, bigger, better, and adding in-person locations this year!
- You can participate online from anywhere...
- ...or join an in-person location for added fun and friendships;
- In person locations: Seattle USA, Amsterdam NL, and Bonn DE;
- All talks must be practical labs;
- Participants get to use offensive tooling;
- Sysmon, SecurityOnion, Suricata, and EDRs will be used for telemetry;
- Everyone gets access to all the logs;
- Combine our powers to craft threat detections;
- Open registration, but limited to 150 participants max;
- Everyone joins a VM to the shared lab;
- All the logs forwarded to centralized logging;
- The lab stays up for a month, so you can keep dabbling in DEATH.
- Registration fees: $200 USD online, $300-330 in-person;
- Some scholarships available for students based on need;
- If your CFP submission is accepted, your online registration is free;
- Any money in excess of event costs and infrastructure will be donated to the EFF;
Watch this space for general admission registration. General availability of tickets will be June 1. Last year's attendees will get early access.